19 Jan 2010

Gaming Blogger: Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

Now this is the one game that Madd Thoughts actually likes playing on my 360 - it's a rehash of the old Serious Sam PC/XBox game but with a proper graphical overhaul & is available on Xbox Live for 1200MS Points. So far I have only played the demo version, but I shall be getting the full version...when I get my first pay pack of 2010! At first glance not a lot looks different - the enemies are still silly & numerous & the wisecracking hero Sam "Serious" Stone is still there causing inst-death to all manner of creature.
Basically he's a one-man doom-machine ready to kick some alien ass!!

I'll do a full blog on it later - but for now - excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly delighted to discover this. Good job!