9 Nov 2007

Fried eggs & ham?

Ok y'all it's Friday [hence the marginally silly title!] & after a bit of a shocker of a night sleep [I still have no idea, but I reckon I'll blame listening hard house - I mean who can sleep with choons blasting!?] I managed to get me ass out of bed & go network with one of teh n00bs [first year CYM students for those not in teh know!] in Costa Coffee [Witney] as I regularly do on a Friday morning. It was good to check where she was in terms of Fieldwork & essays & I helped her think through her most pressing essay & get her to tease out some of the issues about 1 Corinthians 5:5-9

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.


So hopefully Si has actually been of some use today ;oD

We continue....

No comments: