12 Apr 2009

Silversun Pickups overload!

OK, now for something a lot more recent - the Silversuns. This going to be a multi-part review, otherwise this will be an epic single posting!



So, where to begin?! This up-and-coming band, who have previously supported the Foos & Kaiser Chiefs on their last tours,few people have heard about & they are still relatively unknown to the majority. This suits them, however, as their gigs are more smaller, more personal & rather more fun!



I called them my band of '08 & I was really excited when Ents24 told me that they were coming to London!

They had 3 dates & I went for Borderline & got 2 tickets for me & Madd for a very reasonable £8.50 each & excitement began!

Coming up, the Venue, Support Act & Main Act & a picture or 2!

We continue...

No comments: