29 Mar 2010

End of 24

The end of an era is amongst us - the current season of 24 will be the last. My reaction was a very loud 'WHAT?!' It's a very sad day when great shows get cancelled/finish -the great like Firefly or The Wire, or to a certain extent The Bill!

From the Beeb entertainment article where they have announced today that this will be Jack Bauer's last outing - in his own words - the star of 24 Keifer Sutherland said:

"This has been the role of a lifetime, and I will never be able to fully express my appreciation to everyone who made it possible." 
A longer rant/look back at the show will be following this later on this week (when I finally get teh interweebs up & running in my new house) but for now - so long Jack - we will miss you & I can't wait to see how this show finishes, but as you repeatedly say...dammit!

No comments: