16 Apr 2010

Wedding Prep Pt 1 of..proably many!

OK, so the first few hurdles have been dealt with - I've bought a ring, I've asker her Father and now I have asked the woman I love to marry me - yay for me!

So now what?

Well now we have to set a date, start the planning process then make a lot of choices - where to have the wedding & reception, who do we invite, who are to the bridesmaids/groomsmen, what about the honeymoon, what are we going to wear, etc.

It's defnintely going to be a challenge to solve the big old puzzle that will hopefully also turn out to be one of the great joys of my life.

I'm already starting to make some single friends yawn when broaching the subject - I think this will continue, but what can I say - I'm interested in planning and making this day a very special one for me and my soon-to-be-wife!

So expect lots of updates on this, as we're initially looking for a June 2012 date - so plenty of time (although apparently not!)

We continue...

1 comment:

madeye said...

you are incredibly gushy arent you :P