So although I'm not blogging - I'm being a super-keeno & have written down loads of ideas, mostly at a conceptual stage of the thinking process, with an overall aim of getting an overview idea for planning & more importantly getting a budget down.
So it's not only getting me brain on paper (as per last week's post)it's trying to get my brain going & stimulated to process things like what. who, when & where, then the little details like how much & who's gonna take care of what!
I know that the youthworker in me likes to organise things (sometimes) & plan (occasionally) but what I'm doing is getting effectively a proposal, so I've looked at things like:
- who I'd like to have as ushers & best man,
- a provisional guest list,
- what sorts of things could form a wedding list
- what sort of music would be good in & around the service
- what (provisional) budget/costs would be good
- honeymoon ideas
- stag 'do' ideas
- where to get married & live
- what to wears
- reception ideas
Right enough rambling for a mundane monday!